HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Friday, May 8, 2015

8 Weeks Pregnant!!

How far along?8 Weeks! My weeks switch over on Thursdays so I am going to try and post every Thursday from here on out. 
Total weight gain:None: I've actually lost a little weight from being sick. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I will need some soon. For right now, I am loving long dresses. 
Stretch marks?  Not yet. I do have an essential oil stretch mark recipe pinned to make soon!
Sleep: I am sleeping like a rock! I am so tired and typically go to bed around 8:00. 
Best moment this week:  Callie saying she was getting more excited:) 
Miss Anything? My energy. It makes me sad to be so, so tired. My evenings are usually spent with Callie and Matt. Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. Matt has been picking up the slack in all areas of our home/parenting. He is the best. 
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:  Yes! I thought I was picky before... I am craving Simply Orange 24/7, Simply Apple, Lemonade, Kraft Mac-N-Cheese, Raspberries, Waffles, Greek Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Strawberries 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes! Fast food smells--ugh. My students often bring it in to class before lunch, and I feel like I am going to be sick instantly.  Sweet tea- just like my pregnancy with Callie- my favorite thing in the world becomes my enemy. I can't even stand the look of sweet tea. 
Gender:  I have a feeling it is a girl, but Matt thinks it's a boy!
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  I am hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good. I've learned to eat anyway to keep from being sick. Extremely tired, all the time. And my chest hurts horribly. New bras are in the immediate future because they keep getting bigger. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy except in the evenings when I am a tired, mean person! 
Looking forward to: The Second Trimester and not feeling so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment