HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Thursday, May 14, 2015

9 Weeks Update!

How far along?  9 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 1.4 lbs- I thought I had gained more because I've been eating all the time.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks?  Not yet.
Sleep: Still really tired all the time, but I am waking up several times a night to pee :/ 
Best moment this week:  Seeing the baby wiggling on the ultrasound. Even our ultrasound tech was laughing at all the wiggles. Heart rate was 164 bpm!  
Miss Anything? Sweet tea. I cannot even stand to look at it right now. I am also missing foods sounding good.
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:  Simply Orange, Crème Soda, Raspberries, Strawberries 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same things..fast food smells, scented candles, and scented lotions
Gender:  I still feel like it's a girl..like 95% sure.
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Fatigue and nausea
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy in the mornings, a little moody in the evenings.
Looking forward to: The Second Trimester and not feeling so bad. 

Update: At our ultrasound this week, they found sub chorionic bleeding. I have experienced this before in my first pregnancy, and it was very scary because I didn't know what it was. They are monitoring it for now, and will check it in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment