HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Thursday, May 21, 2015

10 Weeks!





How far along?  10 Weeks!
Total weight gain: I lost a little bit of weight this week. My doctor said this is normal, especially with my lack of appetite. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks?  Not yet.
Sleep: Sleepy all the time. I am waking up in the middle of night to pee and cannot go back to sleep..ugh!  
Best moment this week:  Seeing the baby..he/she had grown so much since last week. BPM: 171!  
Miss Anything? I miss my evenings. I have been going to sleep really early. I miss playing outside until late with Callie and Matt. 
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:  Simply Orange, Peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheeze, bananas, raspberries, ice cream  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee, tea, being hot. 
Gender:  I still feel like it's a girl..like 95% sure.
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Fatigue and nausea
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy in the mornings, a little moody in the evenings.
Looking forward to: The Second Trimester and not feeling so bad. 

Update: At our ultrasound this week, the subchorionic bleeding had moved away from the baby and was shrinking. Good news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment